JUNE 19 02:30 - 03:30 PM (CEST, UTC+2 hours)
B2B Enterprise marketers are researching machine learning and AI to integrate it to their marketing strategies ASAP. The most common use cases include:
- customer data analysis (insights);
- increase campaign reach with more precise targeting and adaptive personalisation.
In this invite-only Webinar you will gain understanding into how top B2B Enterprises are delivering sales pipeline value with Marketing Big Data.
- How marketing-related AI ecosystem is shaping up as new players emerge and old players refresh.
- Discover why are algorithms essential and how to monetise your marketing big data.
- What are the practical reasons why leading B2B Enterprises foresee AI will have a huge impact to their business?
IMPORTANT NOTE: This invitation-only webinar is designed for B2B Enterprises that have already taken their first steps of building their MarTech stacks by investing to B2B Marketing Automation (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot or HubSpot).
How is big data used in B2B marketing - its sources, uses and applications?
Why is big data the fuel of a modern B2B marketing engine?
How to turn marketing big data from a headache to a treasure trove?
No Data Means No Sales Pipeline Value
The leading B2B marketers have a smart approach to exploiting, analysing and integrating data. Marketing big data is an opportunity, not a dilemma. It can jump-start your B2B enterprise marketing strategy. Big data is the new reality, in which data volume, velocity and variety. All these require a new approach of using information. Through N.RICH research co-operation with Aalto University, case studies and strategic B2B data framework, our specialists provide an overview of data-driven marketing best practices for B2B!