Engaging Your Account Based EU Audience Without Fines
TIME: JUNE 18 02:30 - 03:30 PM (CEST, UTC+2 hours)
However, with all the Account Based Marketing hype the GDPR potential fines are up to 4% of the company’s global annual turnover of the previous financial year, whichever is higher. How much would that be for your company?
It’s crucial to plan GDPR compliant ABM strategy carefully. Work also in tandem with your advertising, marketing automation and sales team regarding data protection. Join N.RICH experts as they outline how Pardot can become the foundation of a GDPR compliant Account Based Marketing strategy.
Join the webinar June 18 and you will learn how to:
- Understanding & Working with the GDPR compliant Account Based Marketing
- Leverage closed loop ABM data approach from Advertising to Website and Emailing
- Use Account Based Advertising on the best ad channels: Adwords, Google display, YouTube and LinkedIn
ATTENTION: WE WORK WITH FORTUNE 500 ENTERPRISES AND WE UNDERSTAND THE RISKS RELATED TO GDPR FINES
Another side of the webinar insights is focusing on taking out the hidden potential of Pardot driven Account Based Marketing. In traditional B2B Enterprise lead generation, in which marketers capture as many leads as possible, and then qualify them later in the funnel. It is an extraordinarily painstaking task to analyze generated sales pipeline value. Normally paid media does not deliver enterprise leads. If it even does (this rarely happens), most leads are irrelevant to low-level contacts. This webinar delivers actionable practices:
- How to generate real-time measurable sales pipeline value with Pardot ABM
- How to ensure you don't waste your marketing budgets to thin air