Invitation only FAST Digital Growth Webinar for Computer Networking CMO's. The Webinar focuses on the following three areas:
- How to identify most potential accounts for new business?
- How to report marketing impact with CFO-friendly metrics?
- How to optimise media budget to shorten prospects' buying cycles?
For CMO's in Computer Networking there is increasing pressure to generate growth from new markets. Entering these unfamiliar markets requires long term building of awareness about the brand and it's value proposition. However, turning the slow awareness building and long buying processes into fast growth requires going beyond events and traditional advertising.
Growth CMO 2018 Webinar will introduce practical methods and tools for identifying the low hanging fruits for fast growth, ensuring budgets are used for shortening the buying cycles and for reporting marketing impact over time in a way that is endorsed by CFO.
Join us May 15 at 14.30 (CEST) and learn how to:
- How to discover high potential new accounts from new markets
- How to take full advantage of the data assets that you already have
- How to verify audience interest towards your offering before starting media spend
- Why media-first sucks and audience-first rocks for B2B enterprise?
- How does investment to own technology stack translate into ROI
- How to implement closed-loop reporting from first media impression all the way to closed won deals
- Why does it matter that B2B decision makers use 760 mins a week in Facebook vs. 28 minutes on Linkedin?