Capture 5% of active buyers. Stay top of mind for the other 95%.

Start and scale your account-based motion easily without compromising on data quality and global reach.

  • ICP account lists
  • Intent data
  • Account-based advertising
  • Opportunity attribution

Trusted by the best in B2B

(String: col-xl-6 offset-lg-1)

Lars Sæbø

Marketing Director at AutoStore

N.Rich is a game-changer for us. It lets us see our market clearer and understand when customers are ready to buy, thanks to the intent signals we pick up. This means we can show our ads to the right people at the right time. It's like having a secret map that shows us where to go. Also, our marketing and sales teams are working together better than ever. Everyone's on the same page. It's making a big difference in how we reach out to potential customers and get our message across.


Samuli Ahola

Director of digital sales and marketing, Virta

We realized the value of N.Rich's ICP scoring a couple of months ago. There's no way anyone could manually calculate that type of stuff. All of a sudden N.Rich was not only a marketing tool anymore, but something that we can really use to guide our sales.

Read the full case study

Matthew Smith

Solutions Marketing Director, Patient Monitoring & Clinical Software, GE Healthcare

N.Rich provides a real-time look into our customer viewing behaviors and allows us to act with urgency to reach out to customers to drive funnel performance. Best of all, N.Rich connects with our platform to allow us to truly realize the ROI benefits.


Nathalie Brassart

Global Paid Traffic Manager, Powell Software

We would of course recommend N.Rich to any B2B company that wants to use their marketing budgets in a more efficient way. Use the possibility of syncing with LinkedIn to build efficient retargeting scenarios.

Section decor

There's no room for spray-and-pray when you sell to high-ACV buyers

Revenue teams operating in high-ACV space are expected to know their ideal customer profile, drive and capture demand from the right buyers, and be able to show measurable impact on revenue - with tightening budgets.

N.Rich helps you do it all:

  • Identify your ICP based on your own historical CRM data
  • Have up-to-date account lists for sales and marketing campaigns
  • Capture demand from the 5% of in-market buyers
  • Build brand awareness for the 95% of buyers that can enter the market for your solution anytime
  • Uncover sales and marketing touchpoints throughout the entire sales cycle

Here's why go-to-market leaders choose N.Rich

100% account

Among enterprise companies identifiable through N.Rich in Europe, North America, and APAC


Engagements tracked at the
account level, even without form


Ideal customer
profile based on your
historical CRM data

ad tech

The only B2B-focused
DSP built in Europe

intent data

Build scoring models
based on
1st-party and

Start quickly and scale as you grow


Don't decide on sales seats to purchase immediately

Account data for sales available instantly with the one-push CRM integration

You can onboard just one person to start using the platform